Date: November 24, 2023
Elder Li Yingqiang Joyfully Reunites With Family
On November 20th, Elder Li Yingqiang from Chengdu Early Rain Covenant Church joyfully reunited with his wife and children after a 10-day detention, after CCP officials raided the Christian Good Land Mission Center on November 9th. ChinaAid provided consistent coverage of the persecution against the Center. Here's an amazing photo of Elder Li smiling with his loved ones after returning home!
Pray for Elder Li and his family, along with his church and persecutors.
Wife prays for jailed husband outside detention center
On November 16th, the wife of jailed Pastor Li Jie of Linfen Covenant House Church prayed for her husband outside the Yadou District Detention Center. Li is jailed under a fake "fraud" charge. His wife Li Shanshan said "I cannot visit with him, but I can pray for him." Read Li's powerful testimony and her heartfelt words for her husband on our website.
Pray for Li and Pastor Li Jie, and for their persecutors.
Outcome pending for trial against jailed Christians
Ten Christians, including Wang Honglan, went on trial starting November 20th for "illegal business operations" for buying and re-selling Bibles at a lower price, with no profit motive. The case was re-scheduled and delayed due to COVID-related concerns. Read some disturbing evidence of bias towards the prosecution during the trial.
Pray for these 10 Christians, their legal team, and persecutors.
- Be sure to follow ChinaAid on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see news, important updates, and media appearances. Bob also has his own Twitter account where he shares important news & human rights updates.
- ChinaAid President Bob Fu pens an opinion piece in Newsweek with other renown activists urging U.S. officials not to forget about political prisoners in China.
- Check out some amazing photos from our partners Freedom Seekers International who hosted a 'Thanksgiving with the Mayflower' event.
- About a decade ago on November 16th, 2013, Pastor Zhang Shaojie was originally detained by CCP officials who set a trap against him. Keep him in your prayers as we continue to remember his case!
- We published the prison address of Activist Ji Xiaolong, who was sentenced on October 27th to more than four years in jail. Here's how you can send him an encouraging letter for Christmas.
We'd love to join in prayer for you and your loved ones! Please visit our Freedom To Pray Website to share your prayer request via our online form.
- Hong Kong Watch launches report on Hong Kong's freedom of religion or belief